How Do I Buy...

Travel - Employee

Procurement Agent(s):
Liz Lunaburg


Iowa State University can provide employees a Travel and Hospitality (T&H) Card to use while travelling both domestically and abroad. The Iowa State T&H Card program not only provides Iowa State employees with the ability to make purchases exempt from sales tax, but also relieves the need for employees to use personal funds for university business. Additional information about the T&H Card program can be found on the T&H Card page of the Procurement Services website and a step-by-step walk-through of the application process is available here.

You can also send your request to purchase the item to (making sure to include the Worktag to which the item should be charged and the business purpose for the purchase), and a member of the Finance Delivery Team will order the item on a T&H Card for you. You can also use the Request Air Ticket form in the service catalog to have a Procurement and Expense Specialist order air tickets for university business on your behalf.

Air tickets can be purchased using your T&H Card at Key Travel and CTP. More information on employee travel can be found on the Travel Information page. Specific details on air travel can be found on the Controller's Department website.

Procurement Procedure:

For more information on travel resources and links to specific travel contracts visit the Procurement Services Travel Page.