User Guides, Forms and Knowledge Base Articles
This guide contains the university policies and procedures for the P-Card program.
This log is an optional way to track card purchases.
This form should be completed for any P-Card transaction that does NOT have an itemized receipt from the supplier.
Cardholders may use the Card Change Request form to request changes to an active P-Card. This form must be filled out by the cardholder for the form to route to the correct approvers.
Iowa State University, as a state agency, is exempt from sales tax in Iowa and some other states. If your supplier is shipping your order to Iowa, you may need an Iowa Tax Exemption Certificate. If your supplier is shipping to a state other than Iowa, you should refer to the chart on our Sales Tax Information page for that state.
Fill out the Tax Exempt Form to request a tax-exempt certificate for a purchase in the state of Iowa.
As cash, gift certificates, or other property are distributed, the recipients must sign a form to acknowledge receiving the distributed property. Use the following links to access the appropriate form:
- Property Receipt Form
- Participant Receipt Form less than $100
- Research Participant Receipt Form equal or greater than $100
Knowledge Base Articles
- Card Applications in Workday
How to apply for a Procurement Card or Travel and Hospitality Card
- Procurement Card Verification
- Understand how to verify P-Card transactions within Workday
- ISU My Card Transactions
- Navigating the My Card Transactions Report (includes P-Card and T&H Card transactions)
- View Credit Card in Workday
- How to view your credit card information (including limits, expiration, and account status) in Workday
How to make changes to an existing P-Card or T&H Card