User Guides, Forms and Knowledge Base Articles

Purchasing Card Program Cardholder Guide

This guide contains the university policies and procedures for the P-Card program. 


Purchasing Card Transaction Log

This log is an optional way to track card purchases.


Certificate of Missing Receipt

This form should be completed for any P-Card transaction that does NOT have an itemized receipt from the supplier.


Card Change Request

Cardholders may use the Card Change Request form to request changes to an active P-Card. This form must be filled out by the cardholder for the form to route to the correct approvers. 


Sales Tax Information

Iowa State University, as a state agency, is exempt from sales tax in Iowa and some other states. If your supplier is shipping your order to Iowa, you may need an Iowa Tax Exemption Certificate. If your supplier is shipping to a state other than Iowa, you should refer to the chart on our Sales Tax Information page for that state.

Fill out the Tax Exempt Form to request a tax-exempt certificate for a purchase in the state of Iowa.



Research Participation Receipt and Property Receipt Form

The Research Participation Receipt and Property Receipt Form must be completed for the following individuals:

• ISU Employees – RPRF/PRF required for all ISU Employees*

• Non-Employees** –

  • PRF required for all compensation amounts over $100
  • RPRF required for all compensation amounts*

*Research participant – form required for all compensation amounts except for eGift cards under $100, all eGift cards are to be purchased through Procurement Services via cyBUY.

** - this form is required for all physical gift cards for ALL dollar values


Knowledge Base Articles