How Do I Buy...


Procurement Agent(s):
Craig Sondgeroth


Procurement Services has set up pharmaceutical contracts that are administered and used by Student Health and the College of Veterinary Medicine. Departments that need to procure pharmaceuticals should use the contracts available on cyBUY (McKesson, Zoetis, Henry Schein, MWI, Midwest Vet) or contact Procurement Services for assistance.

For DEA Controlled Substances, see the Controlled Substances page. 

Pharmaceuticals cannot be purchased on the ISU Purchasing Card. Please contact Procurement Services for information on acquiring pharmaceuticals.


Procurement Procedure:

Create a non-catalog requisition in Workday with any accompanying information about the requested purchase to Procurement Services (i.e. order form, quote, email from supplier, etc.). If you need assistance creating a non-catalog requisition in Workday, email the information to