How Do I Buy...

Cellular Telephones

Jamie Albertsen


Please contact Procurement Services for information on cell phones and plans or refer to the Procurement Services Contracts Page for information on cell phone contracts. Cell phone service must be acquired through Procurement Services only.

Once equipment and service is established for you by Procurement, monthly billings should be paid for on your university p-card.

ISU currently has contracts with the following:

U.S. Cellular


Procurement Procedure:

Contact Procurement Services for information on how to acquire cell phones or cell service. Procurement Service can give you access to our contract portal for Verizon or US Cellular.