How Do I Buy...

Moving Services

Procurement Agent(s):
Tisha Campbell


ISU maintains a commercial moving contract for the use of departments in moving new employees. If approved and authorized by the department, expenses for house hunting trips or other expenses (such as mileage, lodging, and meals) should be entered on an expense report.

Policy:  University Policy Library

ISU currently has a contract with the following:

Beltmann Group Inc.


Procurement Procedure:

To find the best way to procure the goods or services in this category,
please answer each of the following questions by clicking [yes] or [no].

Has the department approved a household move for this request?

[yes] [no]

Will you incur reimbursable expenses (as authorized by the department) for a house hunting trip, lodging, meals or mileage to move you and your family?

[yes] [no]

Meet with your Cost Center Manager (CCM) to discuss the process for moving expense reimbursements.

You are not eligible for reimbursement.

Contact department for approval of payment for household move and then repeat this decision tree.