How Do I Buy...


Kristie Romsdahl


Contact the Procurement agent above for information on lodging.

Lodging for ISU employees is considered a travel expense and should be handled through the travel reimbursement system.  New employees should handle lodging expenses through a travel expense voucher.

For assistance with employee travel expenses, contact the Controllers Office or refer to the Travel Information page.

Procurement Procedure:

ISU does not have any current contracts for lodging. The Procurement Card may be used to pay for lodging and meals for non-employee University guests as long as the transaction does not exceed your Procurement Card limit. Lodging for University guests can also be requested via a requisition prior to the stay. Contact the procurement agent above if these options will not work for you.