Contracts by Commodity
Jet Co Solutions LLC
|Grant Writing Consultants
|5575 Kraft Ave SE, Suite 100
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
|Type of Contract:
|Competitively Bid Contract
|Term of Contract:
|05/01/2023-04/30/2026 with 2 one-year contract renewal options by written mutual agreement.
How to do Business with Supplier:
To do business with this supplier the following four steps must be completed:
1) The PI should speak to the grant writing consultant to discuss project details including the scope of the project, timeline, cost, etc.
Note: Using an Iowa State University Contracted Grant Writing Consultant eliminates the need to go through a competitive bid process.
2) If satisfied, and if the PI wishes to engage the consultant, the PI will need to get a detailed statement of work from the consultant that includes the following 12 items:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Company Email Address
- Company Phone
- Quote Number
- Date the Quote was Created
- Name of the Iowa State Department/Unit the quote is for
- Name of the contact person for that Iowa State Department/Unit
- Name of the Consultant providing the quote
- Description/summary of the work or project
- Timeline for the project (with estimated start and finish dates if possible)
3) Once the statement of work has been received, it will need to be submitted as an attachment to a Request for a Non-Catalog Requisition.
4) Once the Non-Catalog Requisition has been fully approved, Procurement Services will issue a PO to the consultant and work can begin.
Note: NO work should begin until the PO is issued.