|Procurement Agent:||John Michel*|
|Type of Contract:||University Wide Agreement|
|Term of Contract:||Valid through 6/30/2023|
This is a competitively bid Contractual Agreement with Balcon to supply decontamination and repair of biological safety cabinets, horizontal laminar flow cabinets, and room decontamination.
Unless covered by warranty, the use of this contract is recommended for all repair needs.
Note: Only the Re-certification process is managed by Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S). EH&S does not coordinate or pay for repair service.
How to do Business with Supplier:
If your Biosafety Cabinet fails during the annual re-Certification, or if a repair on biosafety cabinet, horizontal laminar flow hood, or decontamination is required at any time:
1. Submit a service request at time of failure by calling or emailing BalCon and request an itemized quotation/estimate.
2. Provide the following information when placing a service request:
- Full Name
- ISU Department Name
- One point of contact phone number/email
- The equipment serial number, brand, model, and location
- Explanation of equipment issue
3. Payments may be made by Procurement Card, or by providing BalCon the Supplier Contract Number (shown above), and worktag.