How Do I Buy...


Lucas Schau


ISU purchases motor fuel, heating fuel, LP gas, and fills small LP tanks. Contract Orders are currently in place with terms and conditions that allow the addition of Departments needing fuel.

Contact Procurement Services before proceeding with fuel orders. Fuel must be requested through Procurement Services using a requisition because of tax restrictions.

Procurement Procedure:

Create a requisition in Workday with any accompanying information about the requested purchase to Procurement Services (i.e. order form, quote, email from supplier, etc.). If you need assistance creating a requisition in Workday, email the information to