How Do I Buy...

Elevator Equipment, Supplies, & Services

Procurement Agent(s):
Wendy Foster


Elevator service for campus buildings must be done through Facilities Planning and Management (FP&M). Residence hall elevators are handled by the Department of Residence.


Procurement Procedure:

Please contact FP&M at 294-5100 for campus buildings and the Department of Residence at 294-2900 for Residence Halls.