- Customs Broker Information
- Food Trucks
- Green Purchasing at ISU
- How Do I Buy...
- New Employees
- Purchasing Card
- Vendor Information
- Federal Small Business Definitions
- Iowa Targeted Small Business Definitions
- Public Records Requests
- Recently Awarded Bid Solicitations
- Statement of Recycled Materials
- Vendor Appeal Process
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Vendor Diversity Initiative
- Vendor FAQ
- Vendor How To Guide
- Vendor Orientation
- Vendor Registration Process
- Approved Caterer's List
- Approved Small Project Contractor List
- Certificate of Insurance List
- Chain Store List
- Conflict of Interest
- Insurance Requirements
- Regent Contracts
Iowa State University offers vendor orientation sessions monthly. These sessions are open to any vendor that wishes to participate.
Topics covered in the sessions include:
- How to do business with Iowa State
- What we buy and how we buy it
- The bid process
- The invoicing and payment process
- Information available to vendors online
Following ISU's presenatation, The Iowa Department of Transportation Purchasing Section will present information on how to do business with the DOT.
The Iowa State University Extension Center for Industrial Research and Service (CIRAS) will also present information on their services to help Iowa businesses throughout the state in obtaining government contracts at the federal, state and local level. This will include information on the Iowa Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC).
At the end of the session, purchasing agents from ISU, The DOT representatives as well as a representative from CIRAS will be available to answer questions.
Wednesday, October 26th (session full)
Thursday, December 1st (accepting reservations)
Contact the ISU vendor desk at email@example.com to sign up for a session. Include your company name, the date of the session and the names and email addresses of the attendees.